Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hello Bloggers!

So I'm spending this week in Medford when my sister shows me that my entire family has a blog of their own. Come to find out I've been outta the loop! So Aimee hops on her omputer and shows me how to set one up! And here we are :)
This year will be hectic as I am going to be a sophomore in high school at springfield high school. I am taking pretty much all honors classes such as Pre-Calc and honors english 10 and chemistry. Warning! Reading this blog may be the only way you keep up on me beacause I will be SUPER busy with classes and two sports.
This weekend my niece Makenna is getting baptized. Wow can you believe it? I mean I can seriously remember when she was born! Ah! Craziness...who told her she could grow up? I didn't. But she is and it's killing me. She's like this little teenager in and 8 year old body, it would make a good movie haha. :D
Oh and Luke my nephew. A crack up, he is so darn cute and sweet as all get out. Except when he gets chocolate milk...He's CRAZY!!! But he's adorable and I love him :) He makes life so happy and loves to make people smile. Oh and Jared! He's just awesome and if you don't believe me you just need to see that boy dance it's adorable.
Some of you are wondering I bet, Whats with Kiwi? So there is a story behind that...
When I was on AAAA basketball in 8th grade we had an awesome team and we had so much fun, we laughed all the time. Anyway I show up to practice one day and I go up to one of my friends and trying to scare her go up behind her and yell "KIWI" outta no where. I really don't remember why but it was halarious and ever since then I decided I liked the word Kiwi and my friends thought it fit me! HA! Ello Kiwi Whitmer! Hahahaha :) Oh and at the end of the year when our coach was making our medals, you know how they have your names on the back? Ya well mine says Kiwi Whitmer. Ya, what, I'm cool. So now you know the story.
And trust me your definately going to be reading in the mind of a crazy, crazy Kiwi!!

1 comment: