Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Homecoming...

Last weekend was homecoming at Sringfield High, and surprisingly enough we won the homecoming game. Shocker! That hasn't happened in a decade or longer. So needless to say all the football players girlfriends were happy, because now their boyfriends would now go to homecoming with them. It was really fun, and I got my dress for only $30 at Davids Bridal which was nice, but we did have to altar it a bit, but nothing to bad. I got to hang with a great group of people, a few from thurston too. That was really great. However, the dance was LAME!! They really need better people planning these events. You want to know the really sad part? This was probably the best one they have had in years! Haha, not to mention it got so hot inside, and the music was so rank that we ended up going out side for the last hour and just talking it up. So that was pretty chill.
The best part of the whole night was my moms amazing flowers. She is such a great mom, she made the flowers so beautiful. They were great, and not to mention she fixed my dress the night of homecoming. Round of applause for MOM!!! Woot woot! Yaya! It was great. And Dad too, he missed part of his BYU football game to take me to my friends house, my parents are great.
Besides that, nothing else really happened, just a big expensive dance that the school overcharges us to go to, so we can sit in the courtyard. hahaha :) Just perky, just perky....

No comments:

Post a Comment