Monday, September 7, 2009

My Family

This is my crazy cooky awesome family that I love more than anything. We have tons of fun together and are always laughing. Normal would definately not describe us, more like really wierd and a little overbearing. But I wouldn't trade them for the world, well maybe if the moon was included :)
Starting at the left is Sarah and Seth, both in red. Sarah is my amazing big sister that I LOVE to be around. She is so creative and loving and super fun. And her husband is quiet but halarious and makes us all laugh. Infact...Story:
On the way home from Medford last Saturday I took motion sickness pills which completely knock me out and after about one hour of my sleeping he takes Dr. Pepper and pours it down my face. So I was drugged and sticky on the way home. Thanks alot Seth...
Next is Ben and Aimee. Makenna and Luke are in this picture but I don't see Jared so this must have been taken before him. I love this family I could be happy spending most of my time with them. They have a beautiful home and an awesome Spirit inside each one of them. Makenna is eight, Luke is four and Jared is one. All of them are full of fire and excitment and love to learn, play and enjoy life. They bring joy to all those they are around.
Hmm...my parents. Mom and Dad, Ron and Cindy. They are awesome. They have provided an amazing home for me and all the kids in our family that have come before me. They are like the power couple of goodness helping everyone in their paths. They're great thats all I have to say, and I'm not just saying that because they spoil me rotten, yeah I admit it they do, but because they are and I love them.
Alright, next in line is Mattie. Ya he's married now to an Awesome girl. We definately approve. She's great, her name is Charity and she is actually from Medford, Aimee set them up! Go Aimee. She isn't in the picture(charity that is) but they were married in December and she is now pregnant. Exciting! I hope it is a girl, but I will love shim no matter what it is. :) They are living in Springfield now pretty close to us, so we get to play a lot of hand and foot now-a-days.
Last in the picture besides me, is Joshy poo. Haha we love him he's now back at collage and I think he is enjoying it. Haven't really talked to him much since we dropped him off in Utah but I think he is probably pretty busy. I miss him more than i thought I would. Which is a bit odd, haha :) but now that he's at collage I get the nicer room! Yaya!! Love ya josh :)
Oh and Grandma, she's living with us now, and I love her more than anything. She is the best. So many great memories with her, and she is an inspiration to everyone in the family. She's like super glue for our family.
So thats my family. And then there's tammy, haha our navy seal. Ok she isn't a seal but she is in my heart :) I can't wait for her to come back in Feburary. She the best, well with everyone else of course. I mean I don't pick favorites or anything. They are all great, annoying, fun, loud, exubrant, and the list goes on and on and on...but hey thats why I love them.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, you are hilarious! I loved reading your posts so far! Good luck this year with all the honors classes, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete