Monday, September 7, 2009

A room redone!

This week has been a major project, well at least the past like 2 1/2 days. I'm moving into the bigger bedroom at our house since josh has moved out and i'm pretty much an only child. We're doing my room in a music theme and I have records on the walls and my bed set is going to be black with white polka dots and it will have a throw on the bottom that has piano keys. We are hoping to find it at Walmart...Cross your fingers!
Well anyways it has taken us all morning today to clean both rooms and finish moving in, and I can now feel at home. Although I've got to admit this whole clean concept is a bit new to one of my bedrooms ;) Don't even get my parents started on that subject haha.
But besides that school is also starting up this week. I have been ready for this for like EVER!!! With the exception of not reading my honors english books. Ya haha I basically read the Great Gatsby (which I hate by the way the ending sucked completely) in one night and I will have to read Lord of the Flies tonight as well (which I also heard sucked). My life is being taken over with stuff to do! But I am happy and excited for all the new challenges.
Did I mention that my niece is now officially baptized??? Yaya!! We are all so proud of her she is such a special girl and way to smart for her own good, although her brother gives her a run for her money. I miss Medford and all the fun we had together, if everything works out I'm hoping I can be there all summer next year! Yay! I already miss my fire breathing back seat driver. (Love ya aimee)
Staying busy, busy, busy here in Kiwitopia. Hey I thought it was creative, stop laughing!! Stop it. Right NOW!! Well fine, rude. Hahaha just playing, i'll post some new pictures and more interesting stuff later. And remember...kiwi's are people to. Because a persons a person no matter how small....(I know, I know that makes absolutely no sense).

No comments:

Post a Comment