Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bread & Spiders & Duck games...OH MY!!

Today was awesome! I laughed all day I felt like I was on something! We went to McDonald's for lunch so I don't know maybe someone spiked our chicken nuggets(for aimee). Wow I will miss Aimee, Ben and the kids, but I don't know how I will live without 5 decks of cards! Hahahaha! So story:
When I first got here I asked Aimee if she had three or four decks that we could use to play hand and foot with and all of a sudden she blurts out,"I have like FIVE!" and she was so excited! That was like 3 days ago and I'm still laughing! Wow she cracks me up.
Anyway today was our busy errand day and wow it was a little hectic the kids were freaking out a bit and Kenna and Luke though adorable were freaking out at each other, but hey they're brother and sister, I've been there. But by afternoon naps everyone was really ready to sleep even me. But I held the feeling in and we played hand and foot. Anyone who has played that game knows what I am talking about. ADDICTING!!!
Oh so today, we had to go to the store to grab a few things and at Freddy's I swear we were on something. First off we started arguing over cookies and cheese bread and then Aimee wacks me over the head with a Baget! Ya a long skinny loaf of bread! And it broke in half...I think I still have a bump. :) Love you Aimee!
Story:
We were getting the kids to bed tonight and Ben had just walked in the door from his service project for the YM and he's showing someone something about crossfit on the computer while Aimee starts screaming something at him and I run up and there's a HUGE spider! And because I'm awesome I sucked up the courage (more like said the most meaningful prayer I have ever said) grabbed the tissue and dove in after it. After a long and hard wrestle...I won. I fought the spider...AND IT LOST!!!
The End
And as a side note I'm writting this Blog right now in the middle of the Oregon~Boise State game because I've been kicked out. Ya this would be like the second game I have ever watched them play and let me just say this 36 - 6 BYU. They seem to suck every time I watch. So I made this decision, Go Cougars! Eat that duck fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment