Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Life? There's no time for life! I have School!!

Wow, first I just want to say my life is sooo crazy, school is really hard right now, and I am finding it a bit hard keeping up with all the work. (I know, I know, your probably sitting at home reading this and thinking, 'why is she blogging then?', well everyone needs a break (: haha) However I can't say that I'm not having a blast :) I really like high school and I am pushing myself to my max, trying to manage everything I want to do. My schedule looks something like this, oh and notice I'm not slacking in the academics area, I am taking all honors classes. Woot! Woot! We'll see if my attitude stays the same after the first report card. Ha...ha...ha.
Schedule:
1. Chemistry (otterstead) ~ So I love this class so freaking much!! Wow seriously the first science class I have ever understood and actually like. Oh and Otterstead is so funny, I think I laugh more in his class than any other. And he has this creepy little ferbie (Do people still know what those are?) that stares at me during class, and it really freaks me out. Elizabeth Thramer (senior) told me it was an owl he had stuffed after he shot it, and I was totally freaked, until Otterstead showed it to me and it was totally FAKE. Stupid seniors....

2.Pre-Calc (Schmidt) ~ I really actually like this class, our teacher is pretty quiet but he can be really fun and he is a great teacher, I feel like I actually learn, and like I understand it! And for all my previous math teachers that might be reading this they can totally attest to this being a huge success. Actually right now you would be suprised to know that I have an A- in this class! Wow! YAYA!!

3.Concert Chorale (Swartout) ~ Swartout is crazy. Crazy, exciting, fun, wild, bi-polar(ok a little and it is parcially the chiors fault....ok a little more than partial...) and just overall awesome. I love chior anyway, but she just makes it great. She makes it fun, but at the same time, she's good so the chior respects her. And I just love her! :-D

4.Band (Holt/Demant) ~ First, let me just say you could not find cookier guys on our planet if you tried. They are sooooo wierd!!! haha, but that fits since they teach band. As wierd as they might be though, they make us great, and so that we each want to suceed and be better. And the really funny part is, Percussion is Demants baby, and Mariatchi (I don't know if I spelled that right) is Holts baby, so concert band is like the older child that is like pushed to the side. Ah...poor older children...I wouldn't know, I'm the YOUNGEST :D

5.Lunch (Friends) ~ Finally! A break! A time to talk!

6.Spanish (Thorton) ~ Nothing against Senora Thorton, but I HATE spanish. She's a good teacher and all, but I suck so bad at spanish it isn't even funny. Ok maybe it is a little...BUT NOT A LOT! No but seriously, I am so American it isn't even funny.

7.English 10H (Saunders) ~ Alright first I need to say sorry to my poor teacher. I have caused more havic in that class...you don't even want to know. So here it is, if your reading this Saunders, I am really sorry I am such a pain!! haha ok :) i feel better. Anyone who knows me though, knows that I am very opinionated and will argue for my convictions til the day I die, so you can imagine how hard it would be to be my english teacher where everything is based off interpretations of the different articles and stories. Or maybe you can imagine, maybe it would be smarter if you didn't try....haha.

8.Government (lovdokken) ~ This guy is so cool. He so knows what he is talking about and we get to argue and discuss all period about gavernment, and politics, which is one of my favorite subjects ever!!! Weird but really interesting. One of my friends Rhonda, doesn't like it much, but she doesn't like that kind of stuff so we have a couple different opinons about that class in our lunch circle. :)
I don't mind to much though. Because...This is a DICTATORSHIP!! (Inside joke sorry, you had to be there for all of you outta the loop)

Cross Country (XC- Touche) ~ Not a class but part of my life so I'll jot it down. The greatest people run cross country, and thats because we have the best coach. He's great and he cares about YOU, not just about winning, which makes everyone want to be better, for each other and him.

So ya, now you know exactly how busy I am with all this stuff I am doing! And that doesn't even include seminary and S.O.D.A. club. I like to keep busy :) But right now my break from homework has to end, because I have math and Saunders was kind enough to assign an essay the day before a test. An essay on a life changing event, in my life. Anyone want to help me out here? Comment any ideas please! I need all the help I can get.
Toodles!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Hola mi amigo. Coma usta usted? That's all I remember from spanish, cause I'm totally American too, and despised that class! Love ya Rach! See you on Thursday! OH! And a life changing event?? How about the day Ben and I got married and you gained the coolest sister EVER?! Yeah, I thought it was a great idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I like this post! :) I understand everything in it except for choir! I can't believe we have every period AND sports together except one! Stalker! haha jk :) This year has been really fun already and it's gonna get even better! I can tell!

    p.s. THIS IS A DICTATORSHIP!

    ReplyDelete