Friday, September 4, 2009

Dresses and MORE....

Today is almost like every other day. Shopping, shopping, and more shopping! Hahaha! Just kidding my life is nothing like that. But today I was trying to find a prom dress! Cheap perferably. :) So Aimee the kids and I decided we would go to the mall in the morning to check out what they had there, which was quite a bit of nothing, though Luke found a couple nice pairs of pants. He is such a stud. Makenna (adorable and manipulative and a little vicious...just kidding, just kidding) was just in one of her moods today. I think it's because she's getting baptized tomorrow and she has a lot on her mind, but still she was in a mood, and not to mention the dresses were hideous!!! I mean really?? You couldn't pay me to wear something that ugly! Yeah, so we gave up and deecided to head out when in the car (I was driving) my backseat driver starts breathing fire!! Ya...Car-in flames. What was I supposed to do? I gave her a stern talking to and used the fire extingusher at the gas station to put out the flames. And well we felt bad so we bought gas there to. :D
Oh so Ben came home and Aimee and I went to Davids Bridal and to run a few more minor errands. So story time!:
We were in Davids bridal and I tried on all these beautiful dresses and I looked awesome when the service lady came over and gave us angry eyes. Ya but she talked to us sweetly so it was alright. But we definately got the the message so headed out, even though the last dress I tried on was gorgeous. It had this big big tooly skirt and this bodice that was all beaded it was too DIE for. The only problem was it was a wedding dress. Ya all white. Haha darn...But on the way home my lovely backseat driver started to steam up so I gave her some ice which she SPIT at me! I swerved all over the road drenched in melted ice water as my passenger laughed at me. But we got control and are now safe at home. End of story.
Oh and by the way i am a very good driver :)

No comments:

Post a Comment