Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cookies!!!

So it seems to me that every time Elizabeth Thramer comes over to my house we make cookies. It's so rediculous. But they're soooooo GOOD! And I am pretty sure that my teachers don't mind either. I tend to share :)

It's great though. She has made the decision to be baptised a member of the church and I am so proud of her. It has made such a wonderful difference in my life and I do hope that she realizes how wonderful truth makes you feel.
Anyway, the Sister Missionaries are over at our house like every Sunday to give her a discussion so we always like to have something for them to munch on.

Today we made chocolate chip cookies but we made sugar cookies like 2 weeks ago and that was way to fun!! It was great. The dough stuck to our hands like super glue and I felt like I stuck to everything I touched! And the great thing about cooking cookies today was....brace yourself....we had....MATCHING APRONS!!!! AH!!!! I know I can hardly stand it. :D
Don't worry that strange look you have on your face right now. It's being recorded. Your on candy CAMERA!! haha :) yay me.
Sorry about that wierd tangent there. Another great thing about today was i got to take school pictures! Woohoo! But more importantly, I got to take a picture with the greatest grandma in the whole world. Oh did you want to see it? Well ok, since you asked so nicely.

Ya and to end this rather lengthly blog, sorry, heres my school picture! Or at least the one I like the best. Mom has a different opinion...:)

Ah isn't ^ that girl adorable!!!? I think so! Oh wait it's me! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment