Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tired!!! Oh and P.T.C

I am soooo tired!!! I haven't posted in a while sorry, and I really don't have much going on. Ah...O but here's a bit of interesting news, or at least an interesting thought, my mom is going to her first Parent Teacher Conference for a child in high school! They are on thursday, and I'm a bit nervous. Not that she's meeting with them, I mean mom is completely chill. But the teachers she's meeting with are a bit wierd. Don't get me wrong they are the teachers of my 3 favorite classes! But definately wierd. She's meeting 1. Saunders at 4:00 then 2. Schmidt 4:10 3. Lovdokken 4:20. Saunders is my english teacher, Schmidt is my math teacher, and Lovdokken is my Government teacher, and... he's over Newspaper! Which is the coolest class ever. :) So she is meeting with them, and I haven't decided if I should go too or not, but I have been invited. We'll just have to see.
Besides that, I'm making progress on my short novel, and dad is sick. So for once in the Whitmer home we're hanging on the DL (for those un linguistic people, that means DOWN LOW...haha) And as for me...I'm pooped!

No comments:

Post a Comment