Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Newspaper

I decided that I was going to free lance write for the Newspaper at school this year, and I was all excited, but then I was writing my article and I realized that no high school kid in the right mind is going to be interested in this! FYI: I'm writting about Obama, and how the decisions in government directly effect each student. Ya, so far, anyone I have asked is bored before I finish describing the article. I feel like I am wasting my time. I wonder if journalists ever feel like they are totally wasting there time?
All I know is that I think the Disney Movies article is awesome! I think it is fun and uplifting and that kids might actually like it, but newspaper doesn't want it because it isn't serious enough. Just in my opinion, I think that you need to write for your audience! I mean why put out a paper that no kid is interested in! Ugh.
Anyway, i will have to put up the Disney piece in a little bit. I love it. But it isn't quite done yet because I thought I wasn't going to ever use it. But at least i can use it on my blog! haha anyway, if I get published in the school newspaper, then I will put the other article on to.

No comments:

Post a Comment