Monday, February 8, 2010

Long time, no....write?

It's been a while, I will admit, but life has been so BUSY!!! Little Alison was born, and she is just an angel. Love her with all my heart. I started my new semester at school, and it's actually turning out pretty fun :)

My english class is still the bomb, I love every minute of it, although, my poor english class. Anyone who knows me, knows I am a handful, so yeah, imagine me in a class room where I can argue about absolutely anything I want to. My mecca :D

My reportcard was decent. All A's and one B. The B was in math shocker. Sometimes I wonder if i made the right choice going into this class, but I guess it's too late to back out now.

Currently I am writing a Novel for a scholorship oportunity. I am hoping that it will help me pay for college expenses since for the life of me, I can't seem to get a JOB! Man I have applied everywhere, and I don't know what else to do. It sucks too because I can't get my licence until I have a job so, DARN IT!! Yeah I might have my permit forever :'(

Anyway, I've missed talking to all of you. I miss all the family far away. I love you all (especially if you are taking the time to read my nonsense) have a great week, and valentines day!!

<3
Rachel Whitmer

1 comment: